[ODE] 0.9-rc1

Mark Williams mark at image-engine.com
Mon Oct 1 09:59:35 MST 2007

I just had a go on a OSX 10.4 / i686 box with 0.9rc1 and got:

g++  -g -I/usr/X11R6/include -L/usr/X11R6/lib   -o dstest
-L../../drawstuff/src dstest-dstest.o -ldrawstuff  -framework OpenGL
-framework Carbon -framework AGL  -lstdc++ -lm -lpthread -lstdc++ -lm
-lpthread
/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
_dsPrint
dsPlatformSimLoop(int, int, dsFunctions*, int)
_dsDebug
_dsError
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Cheers,