[ODE] help for check the direction of the fdir1 in the wheel simulation

=?GB2312?B?xe3Qy87E?= hzctypxw at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 19:01:31 MST 2007

I'm sorry I didn't say clearly that I want to simulate a rigid wheel on a
deformable terrain.

I really have to say the wheel will also slip in the forward direction. An
extreme case. Just like when a car traveling on the sand or the soil. The
wheels will slip in the forward direction and then sink into the terrain.
And also the traction is different when moving on the highway to when
moving on the  ice.

Exactly we can find a curve describing the relationship between slip radio
and traction. So if we can set the contact[i].slip1 and contact[i].slip2 in
reason, we can simulate the real status.