[ODE] clock stepping and ODE

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Sat Nov 17 17:16:51 MST 2007

The first-order integrator and general game-ey-ness of ODE is a deep
design goal. ODE is not intended as an engineering solver -- in fact,
the overall method it uses for rigid body simulation (allowing
penetrations and then fixing them) wouldn't be the one used by any
"real" engineering simulator. Of course, "real" engineering simulators
cost lots of money, usually...

Cheers,

          / h+