[ODE] Autotools update.

James Frye fryeja at us.ibm.com
Fri Nov 16 19:42:59 MST 2007

ode-bounces at ode.org wrote on 11/16/2007 03:50:41 PM:

> Don't worry I wont :)
>
> In fact I've been picking some tricks from other packages,
> and let me tell you, I am not so proud of the mess I wrote for ODE
anymore.

> The issue I just fixed would prevent anyone from getting
past ./configure,
> so I was wondering if its being used.

I just downloaded the 0.9 release this week.  It configured just fine on my
system,
and the several demos I tried worked ok.  The only problem is that there
doesn't seem
to be a way to get the documentation in readable form - it's all HTML.

I can't really tell you how I feel about CMake on a G-rated list.  Just
mark me down
in the "please don't" column.

James