[ODE] svn:eol-style

Oleh Derevenko oder at eleks.lviv.ua
Fri Nov 16 18:57:36 MST 2007

Well, I suppose that would affect all the repositories. But why could it be
a bad idea to have correct newlines for all the projects? Why could you need
to have incorrect ones at all?
Here we have problems with newlines because ODE is developed distributely
and some people develop on Windows and some on UNIX so they commit different
newlines to repository. If you develop some project locally in your
organization normally everybody works within the same operating system and
there is no problem with newlines at all.
As for setting properties for all the files it would be a solution if the
sile set would be constant. But since new files are added from time to time
it is naturally that the authors forget, do not know how to or just do not
want to bother themselves with setting properties.

Oleh Derevenko
-- ICQ: 36361783