[ODE] Bike Balancing!

James Steele james.steele at greentube.com
Wed Nov 7 05:44:13 MST 2007

I was thinking of something like that, but then I'd have to work out
there to put the "weight" of the pendulum at any given time, and I have
no idea where to start with those calculations. And also...I'm not sure
which sort of joint I'd use for this, as an amotor is more than likely
to cause some of the issues I experiened before.

I can forsee some problem arising from this though, the first being the
bike motion osccilationg back and forth between the desired lean angle
and the posssibility that the bike may fall over, which is not really
what I want.

--

James Steele

3D / Physics Programmer

james.steele at greentube.com

Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions AG

Mariahilfer Straße 47/1/102

A-1060 Wien

FN 197003k, HG Wien

Tel: +43 1 494 50 56

Fax: +43 1 494 50 56 - 14

http://www.greentube.com/

------------------------------------
Internet Email Confidentiality Footer
Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this message. If
delivery of the message to this person), you may not copy or deliver
this message to anyone. In such a case, you should destroy this message
and kindly notify the sender by replying. Please make it known
immediately  f you or your employer does not consent to the medium of
e-mail for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business
of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.