[ODE] Realistic friction based on material.

Mikhail Zoline mikhail.zoline at simlog.com
Fri May 18 09:33:56 MST 2007

Use GeomSetData (dGeomID, void *) and void *dGeomGetData (dGeomID) to
set and get your materials.
In materials you can define mu, bounciness, bounce_vel, soft_erp,
soft_cfm, etc, etc. See the manual, contact joint section.
In nearCallback (void *data, dGeomID o1, dGeomID o2) you can get
the data associated with o1 and o2 and set your custom friction
parameters before the creation of contacts.
MZ