[ODE] Platform dependencies of ODE code

Jose Marin jose_marin2 at yahoo.com.br
Thu May 17 09:22:40 MST 2007

Hi.

I'm developing a Windows PC game using ODE, and has been a very pleasure experience.
ODE is great!

But, thinking ahead, I would like to develop the code in a portable way, I mean, in a way that
the game could be easily (as possible!) ported to other platforms (MacOS) and consoles (Wii, Playstation3, Xbox 360).

Is there some tips or good programming rules to achieve that?

ODE looks to be created in a "neutral" C but it has any "platform dependent" code? Something that I must have special atention?

Thanks!

Jose