[ODE] ODE questions

erwin@erwincoumans.com erwin at erwincoumans.com
Thu May 17 07:09:01 MST 2007

Hi,

Bullet and ODE are both open source, so you can benefit from both.

Bullet collision detection is better then what is in ODE (OPCODE etc),
but ODE quickstep is a more mature constraint solver. They can be combined.
Work is on its way (albeit slowly) to bring in good parts of Bullet into
ODE.

You can tell your programmer to consider discussing any issues with ODE
and/or Bullet on
the Bullet physics forum, http://bulletphysics.com
This Bullet physics forum is more technical and for physics developers,
rather then physics users.

Hope this helps,
Erwin