[ODE] mass of collisions - imagine a brush

Patrick Enoch Hendrix_ at gmx.net
Thu May 10 03:40:02 MST 2007

hi,

haha, of course the universal joint is doing that :) sry for my
incorrect info!

i will look into that restoring torque, too.

you could also take the fixed joint and set the cfm for the
appropriate two rotations to a high value. then you would not need
the motor. set the anchor to the point, where the two capsules
overlap. you might also set the last rotation (twist) to a high cfm
value, because you wont recognize the twisted capsules by eye. make
sure the positional error is reduced heavily ( erp=0.8, cfm=1e-12 ),
or the bristles will come apart.

Patrick

PS: sorry, Tobi, this one is for the list. I accidently sent you an
email personally.