[ODE] Vega Prime

Alberto Luaces aluaces at udc.es
Thu May 3 06:24:36 MST 2007

Hi Oren David,

ODE does not do graphics, just physics, so it should be straightforward to use
it with VP. Just take the translation and orientation of the bodies you want
to display after every time step and set your VP transformation nodes
accordingly.

HTH,

Alberto

El Jueves 03 Mayo 2007, oren david escribió:
>   בס"ד
> hello there,
> my name is Oren David and I'm form JCT (Jerusalem College of Technology) in
> Israel. We
> are currently using the Vega Prime platform for simulation and
> visualization. We lack a
> physic engine to do the job. Is it possibly to use the ODE under Vega
> Prime??? We work
> with VS2003,C++ OpenGL.
> thank you for your time
> Oren David

Hi Oren David,

ODE does not do graphics, just physics, so it should be straightforward to use
it with VP. Just take the translation and orientation of the bodies you want
to display and set your VP transformation nodes accordingly.

HTH,

Alberto