[ODE] Vector in world coordinates

Lewis Foster doof205 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 12:12:44 MST 2007

I'm trying to sort some collision detection out and i'm struggling with
converting things from local coordinates to world coordinates. I'm a bit new
to this sort of thing.

Basically if something had the local coords:

object[0] = 0.5f;
object[1] = 0.5f;
object[2] = 0.5f;

How could i convert to world coordinates. I'm guessing its something to do
with final_posr->R and final_posr->pos as well as the functions similar to:

DECL dMULTIPLY0_331(TA *A, const TB *B, const TC *C) {
dMULTIPLYOP0_331(A,=,B,C); }

I'm just struggling to get my head round it, the above function just looks
like a foreign language to me, if anyone could explain i'd be really
greatful!

Thanks,

Lewis