[ODE] Question about joint

GLANDIERES, Céline cglandieres at sogitec.fr
Tue Mar 6 01:29:48 MST 2007

Hi,
In fact , in my case I set the body position and the anchor and the axis of
joints, then to move my bodys (for example to rotate them around the hinge
axis), I use the methods dJointSetHingeParam (hinge, dParamVel, velValue)
and  dJointSetHinge2Param (hinge, dParamFMax, ForceValue). You can also use
dBodyAddForce to move your bodys.
Indeed, If you move your body by using dBodySetRotation or bBodySetPosition,
I think (but I'm not sure) that you have to reset the new anchor and axis of
your joint.

Céline