[ODE] Locked Space Again

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Tue Jun 19 10:46:10 MST 2007

What does "bailing out" mean? Just returning in the collision callback
without doing any work is perfectly acceptable.
Doing a longjmp() or throwing an exception is not acceptable.
I suggest you put a breakpoint on the assert that fails, and debug the
stack from that point to figure out what you're doing. My guess is
recursive collision calls, or attempting to move some object from within
a collision callback.

Cheers,

          / h+