[ODE] how to compile an independent ode app on macosx

Shamyl Zakariya shamyl at zakariya.net
Mon Jun 18 13:27:08 MST 2007

Since you seem to know your makefile mojo, would you be willing to
update these for the current ode and check them into svn? It seems
like a worthwhile thing to do.

If you can't, I'll see if I can pull it off ( I'm not particularly
good at makefiles, though, and even worse dealing with makefiles and
autoconf )

shamyl at zakariya.net
     "finite=alright"
         --David Byrne