[ODE] Locked space

Chris Spencer chrisspen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 10:52:03 MST 2007

That sounds like a similar problem I was having. The "locked space"
error happens when two or more threads try to modify the space at the
same time. Make sure you're only modifying the space from one thread.
I solved this problem by simply controlling access to my space with a
global lock.

Regards,
Chris