[ODE] nonholonomic vehicle path following

Ke kxubb at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 11:29:10 MST 2007

Thank you all for your advices.
We really appreciate that.
After tuning up the parameters like steering,linear
velocity, our car can reach one target position w/
less than 5% error. But that set of parameters may not
give us good error control for other testing cases.But
we need to find a good set of parameters good for
general cases. Looks we have to tune the control
parameters case by case.
Please point me out if I was wrong.
Again,thank you all.

Sincerely,