[ODE] Just getting started

Ken Huffman Ken.Huffman at swri.org
Mon Jun 11 10:22:50 MST 2007

I downloaded the platform independent source release, went to
ode-0.8\build\vs2003 and loaded ode.sln.

Visual Studio 2003 loaded,

I clicked build solution and I get a bunch of errors like:

OPC_TreeBuilders.cpp

fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR  (compiler file
'f:\vs70builds\6030\vc\Compiler\Utc\src\P2\p2symtab.c', line 1613)

 Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++

 Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information

I have download and installed the latest service pack for Visual Studio
2003, ?????

Any ideas?

Ken Huffman

Southwest Research Institute