[ODE] nonholonomic vehicle path following

Ke kxubb at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 21:34:29 MST 2007

Thank you for your reply.
So our 4-wheeled vehicle simulated by ODE is not able
to perform such path following tasks accurate enough.
For example, say, we asks the vehicle built by ODE, to
follow a given circle path. The trajectory of the
vehicle would not be exactly same as the given one,
due to the accuracy of ODE's integrator and solver.
Please point me out if I am wrong.
Thanks again and we appreciate your input.

Sincerely,
Ke