[ODE] Quickstep and patents

Patrick Enoch Hendrix_ at gmx.net
Thu Jun 7 15:01:09 MST 2007

Hi,

I too, am Mathematician. It seems my question still remains: is it a
patent on "the sum of all parts" or "all parts individually"??
(If BMW has a patent on their engine, they dont hold patents on every
single screw. Someone brought the car idea up.)

I am not a lawyer (see above), but doesnt the right to sue someone
vanish after a while, IF you know other ppl are using your patent
"illegally"? So it becomes "customary law"? Agaia knows about ODE for
quite a while and they didnt do anything against it.

I feel this might become very serious. Anyone knows a good lawyer? We
have one for our software contracts, but that will cost...

How far does this patent reach, does it reach from the US to Europe?
I have customers all over the world that use my product.

Patrick