[ODE] Arbitrarily positioning bodies connected by joints

Shamyl Zakariya shamyl at zakariya.net
Mon Jul 23 11:59:50 MST 2007

Your code is pretty much the same as mine. I suspect the reason that
yours works is that no physics steps are calculated before applying
the transformation.

I'm actively pursuing this, if I have any luck, I'll post my
solution. My guess, however, is that this just doesn't work. Bummer.

shamyl at zakariya.net
     the sleep of reason produces monsters
         etching with aquatint, Francisco Goya, 1797