[ODE] Collision without response (area triggers)

Ke kxubb at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 08:41:59 MST 2007

In nearCallback function, ODE does collision detection
and build up a "hard" contact joint if collision
happens. where are the response contact forces
computed ? Inside nearCallback function or
dWorldStep() with LCP solver?
What should we do if we want to read out the contact
forces on each contact?
Thanks.

Ke