[ODE] Read out the contact forces?

Ke kxubb at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 13:58:26 MST 2007

Thanks.
But to us, it would be easy to calculate the relative
position of contact point in body-fixed coordinate
system. Since the wheels and car are moving, it would
not be easy to find out the absolute position of
contact point.

Ke
--- "Jon Watte (ODE)" <hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org>
wrote:

> You want to get the point of contact with the
> ground, in absolute
> (world) coordinates. The relative position will vary
> in velocity
> depending on whether it's up or down in world space.
>

> Ke wrote:
> > Thanks.
> > For the velocity of the contact point, we used

dBodyGetRelPointVel(Wheel_body_ID,0,0,-RADIUS,wheel_vel).