[ODE] Anybody knows about good tutorials!

Jeff King jeff at gc2inc.com
Tue Jan 30 16:22:24 MST 2007

Hasan,

Welcome...

Well, on the site, there is a wiki with some good information:
http://opende.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

If you download the src project files, you will see a slew of test
applications with full source.  This is probably the best place to start.
Start with some of the simplier ones and just start playing around.  It's
not hard, theres just a small learning curve, but everything makes sense.

Except trimesh collisions :) I'm working on that now.

Jeff.