[ODE] Anybody knows about good tutorials!

Hasan Atieh has981 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 30 15:49:19 MST 2007

Hello mailing list!

I've just been introduced to ODE and unfortunatly I'm not able to find my
way easily around it.

I have a fare understanding of what physics engines are (I used havok with
Director lingo) but now I'm planning to create a car simulation using c++
under linux.

Now my question for the time being is how to create a fixed body (as
opposite to a rigid body) in my scene?

Also I wander if anybody can point me out to good tutorials for ODE for a
total newbie like my case to start up with?

Many thanks in advance!
Hasan.