[ODE] First steps and collision management.

Zanshin gzanshin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 15:08:23 MST 2007

(The mail with the code was blocked by the list until a moderator aproves
it, so I'll send you an extract here and the rest to your mail.)

I'm using *Kevin Jobson's * ODE.NET2 shich you can find at
http://www.pepperboy.net/ode.aspx.

The code follows. I've cleaned it a bit (and translated it to english) so
it's readable but if I've left any strange thing, feel free to ask.

To run this you'll need to have the asteroid1.x (or any other .x model) in
the folder and added to the project. (see how to get the asteroid1.x from
tutorial01 in xna game studio)

//--
#region Using Statements
using System;