[ODE] A question about multiple geoms for one body

Shamyl Zakariya shamyl at zakariya.net
Wed Feb 28 12:12:40 MST 2007

Should I be using dGeomSetOffsetPosition and its friends?

I never knew about those methods since I've always used <http://
ode.org/ode-latest-userguide.html> for documentation, I didn't know
about offsets until I found it on the wiki.

shamyl at zakariya.net
     "the electrodes of progress on the nipples of ignorance"
         -- Dr. Rick Solomon