[ODE] Bullet Integration

David Walters hidden.asbestos at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 23 16:56:58 MST 2007

Jason wrote [20-Dec-2006]:
"Erwin Coumans would like to start working on integrating ODE and the
Bullet continuous collision library. Since this work might take a
while, I believe it makes sense to push out a new release of ODE
before he starts. ..."

I'm still quite excited about integration of the Bullet library into
ODE, however it's been a while since we last heard anything about this
and I'm wondering if there's anything anyone can do to help speed
things up?

I understand that Erwin is probably the best person to do the
integration, but maybe there is something that others could help with
and I don't think anyone has ever openly asked this question .... so
I'm sending this e-mail to at the very least try to show support for
this new feature.

Regards,
David Walters