[ODE] ODE behaving differently for different renderers

STenyaK (Bruno Gonzalez) stenyak at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 16:50:39 MST 2007

Did you just change the renderer to test_buggy demo, or did you recreate
the whole thing from scratch using your renderer?
In the first case, the should be almost no differences.
In the later case, make sure you do exactly the same things, in the same
order.

Read the ode wiki for more info regarding how to create a reproducible
simulation, including issues with DirectX changing cpu float/double
precision whenever it wants (could be your problem if you use d3d instead
of ogl), and other issues.