[ODE] How to get started with ODE on Mac OSX?

tanglihua821229@sjtu.edu.cn tanglihua821229 at sjtu.edu.cn
Thu Feb 15 08:41:48 MST 2007

Thank you, Per

      Thanks also to other warm-hearted oders. I have made it.
      It is just as you said, the problem was resulted from the AGL framework, which I once didn't know to add. Now my simulation project can build and run.
      I create a new carbon c++ project, add libode.a, libfast.a, libOPCODE.a(maybe unnecessary), libdrawstuff.a, AGL to external framework. And configure the build search pathes: Header search path:/usr/local/include and User header search path:the drawstuff include bundle. Then copy source codes in some example, such as "test_buggy" to main.cp, overwriting it. Simulation works. It is cool to make it on MacOSX!!!
      Thanks again and wish good luck to other newbies.

Regards,
Tolly