[ODE] New test file for Joint PR

Bram Stolk bram at sara.nl
Wed Feb 7 13:46:18 MST 2007

Remi Ricard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since yesterday there was talk on the list about new test files and
> after some discussion with someone trying to use the joint I created and
> after been told twice by David Walters to create a file to display what
> is the use of my new joint (Since he has no idea what this joint is
> doing ;-) ).
>
> I created a test file displaying the behavior of the joint PR.

Added to SVN Trunk.

BTW: How ironic that you submitted your file with mixed indentation
styles :-)

I left it as is, but fixed a $s which should have been a %s in
your help text.

The sample builds and runs in single and double prec.
I did see some radical behavior when I pressed 'q' a lot of times.
The stops may cause some problems, not sure.

  Bram