[ODE] XML Formats

Gonçalo Lopes goncaloclopes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 16:03:43 MST 2007

Just for the discussion record, there's also a small XML "standard"
called XODE which is used by OdeJava, PyODE, and by OdeNet to some
extent. I'm using it for the design of physics components, although
the DTD is not that clean and is clearly ODE-specific. However, the
community still appears to use it and some small development tools
like [K]ODE export to it.

XODE format: http://tanksoftware.com/xode/
[K]ODE simulator: http://www.lcuriel.arrakis.es/kode/
OdeJava: http://odejava.org/