[ODE] Code quality

Dave Grundgeiger dave.grundgeiger at codenouveau.com
Tue Feb 6 13:20:34 MST 2007

Remi Ricard wrote:
> I can volunteer for this also since I started this thread.
>
> Since Dave seems to know more about test harness he can start on that.
> ( I will keep for myself the easy job !!!!)

Ok, Remi will review representative existing code, come up with the astyle
settings that most closely match that code, and post those to the list. It
might be worthwhile to look at a few files and take what appears to be the
most common style.

I will delve into unit tests. I have some questions on that, but I'll start
other threads.

Dave