[ODE] XML Formats

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Tue Feb 6 11:50:26 MST 2007

There is a bit of support for physics in X3D, but not enough to be
authoritative from what I've seen.
Another XML format that I see being popular in games (in fact, more
popular than X3D), is Collada (www.collada.org).
Most games actually roll their own, because the standards usually end up
not supporting the specific goals needed for the game (size,
performance, and game-specific features).

Cheers,

          / h+