[ODE] Code quality

Remi Ricard remi.ricard at simlog.com
Tue Feb 6 06:34:22 MST 2007

Hi,

> Note that intentation style, while nice, has zero correlation to quality
> of code.

I know that but. I was a little bit OT but code easier to read are
usually easier to understand and code easier to understand are easier to
improve/fix.

> I'd be much happier if the quality of code submissions went up, or,
> barring that, the quality of the control before patches were submitted
> went up.

I agree with you on that.

> Of course, nobody has any real time to actually work on these things, so
> don't expect it to get any better. Quality control is gruesomely boring
> work that most people don't want to do for money, much less free.

I think lots of people are paid to use ODE (such as me) so they can take
some time to create test as part of quality control on their job side
and send this as a patch.

Remi