[ODE] project directory

Bram Stolk bram at sara.nl
Mon Feb 5 05:47:31 MST 2007

LR wrote:
> Hi Bram,
>
> Excuse me to send you email directly but i have a question out of mailing
> list:
>
> I made a robotics simulator and my question is how to add a link from
> http://ode.org/users.html to my web site ?

we have no control over ode.org
You have to ask Russ, if he does not respond, there is not much you can do,
other than considering to creating a project directory on our wiki.

Feel free to create a project list on the wiki, and link it in at:
http://opende.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

  Bram

--
Bram Stolk, VR Engineer SARA, Amsterdam.   tel +31 20 592 3000

"Windows is a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit graphical shell for an 8-bit
 operating system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor by a 2-bit
 company that can't stand 1 bit of competition."