[ODE] cinetic energy, how stop forces apply to a object?

Daniel K. O. danielko.listas at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 17:38:43 MST 2007

elekis escreveu:
> what I don't understand is if I dont put else dBodyDisable( Box2 ), my
> body
> Box2 continue his on his own way  like he has a cinetic enery.

It's called "inertia", Newton's first law of motion:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inertia

I don't know what you are trying to do, and your code doesn't make much
sense to me; but if you don't want inertia, you shouldn't be doing a
physics simulation; it's far easier to just place boxes around without
physics.

Why don't you tell us what you are trying to accomplish, so we can help
you modeling it in (or outside) ODE?

--
Daniel K. O.