[ODE] Collision Trimesh-Box

Oleh Derevenko oder at eleks.lviv.ua
Wed Aug 15 01:33:28 MST 2007

I have a bit different coding conventions for myself. For example, never to
use global variables, never to make returns from inside of the function,
have all the class fields private and access them via methods only even
within their own classes, have homogeneous code in all the functions, use at
least two words for variable and three words for method identifiers, etc.,
etc. If I would have to make a patch it would be unpleasant for me to
develop in style of ODE.
Though, to be able to use it effectively in my project I may need to make
some changes indeed. If I do so and if you would be interested I could share
them with community.

Oleh Derevenko