[ODE] Tutorial results in cube disappearing on impact.

James Frye fryeja at us.ibm.com
Tue Aug 14 10:02:07 MST 2007

HI,

I just had the same problem.  In my case, it was in the nearCallBack
function, where in going from
one contact per collision to potentially many, I called

  nContact = dCollide (o1, o2, MAX_CONTACTS, &(contact [0].geom), sizeof (dContactGeom));

where the last arg should be "sizeof (dContact)" instead.].

Hope this helps,
James