[ODE] Contact point position in ContactJoint

James Frye fryeja at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 9 10:57:29 MST 2007

Apologies if this is a dumb newbie question, but is there also a
good/standard way to get the contact
force?  I'm looking at using ODE in a simulation in which a virtual
"creature" of some sort will move
around in an environment, and send back sensory impressions to an external
process.  So far I can
see how to use the contact info to get the fact that it has touched an
object, but I'd like to get some
idea of the force too.

Thanks,
James