[ODE] Using OpenGL for graphics..

vishwas rao vishwas1984 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 10:47:55 MST 2007

Thanks...
I know we cant use screenshots for 3d animations...
but we have to render scene at runtime...
i was asking whether we can render scene at runtime using irrlicht.
i have this doubt because none of the tutorial given in that seem to
render at runtime.. they all use the already present images.
For example for a simple bouncing ball simulation what we do is we
call a function which draws the ball at a given position.
So i dint know whether we can do such stuff in irrlicht or not..
if we can , can u redirect me to some resources???
sorry if i am asking too many naive questions