[ODE] Collision detection between placeable geoms that have no rigid body (please help me)!

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Mon Apr 30 09:26:45 MST 2007

Collision detection and rigid body movement are totally separate
subsystems in ODE. You can (and do) detect collisions between two geoms
without any bodies involved. The only coupling between collision
detection, and possible body movement, is where you create the contact
joint in the collision callback function.

Cheers,

          / h+