[ODE] About angular damping

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Tue Apr 24 08:10:11 MST 2007

Yes. All torques or forces are in units of "blah" and get multiplied by
the time step. So, if you assume SI units, forces are in newtons, and
get turned into newtons-per-second impulses by multiplying by time step.
If you want the object to stop in the duration of one time step, divide
by the time step size.

Cheers,

			/ h+