[ODE] Questions about AMotor and LMotor joints

PKS123 prashant.coder at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 02:28:02 MST 2007

Could anyone please let me know how to use the AMotor Joint in ODE.
A code example should do. Please do not refer me to the ODE Demo code, as
i've already gone through it, and without a single line of explainatory
comment in it, its pretty obscure for my limited intelligence and now very
limited patience.

Also, if someone has found any documentation about the LMotor join anywhere,
please let me know, as there is no mention of it in the ODE documentation,
however they have used it in the code of their aforementioned demos.

Thanks in advance.

(P.S. - Sorry for the bit of complaining tone, but u'd do the same after
spending two whole days trying to figure out something that appropriate
documentation would have made a matter of minutes.)