[ODE] high accuracy cable physics

Gazi Alankus alanic at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 22:44:13 MST 2007

Having said all this, what are some simulation libraries that do more
or less what ODE does and are scientifically accurate? Of course they
don't have to be realtime at all.

I searched for Stewart-Trinkle time stepper but didn't find anything
useful except this link:
http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~trink/sim_packages.html

Could anybody recommend such libraries? I'll use it offline to verify
things I do in real time in ODE.

-Gazi