[ODE] pressure soft body

Mateusz Kula toczka at smorfland.uni.wroc.pl
Mon Apr 16 12:48:49 MST 2007

Yes, I have some experiences with pressure soft bodies.
Look on my website www.wmorfland.uni.wroc.pl/~toczka/2ndtype/index.html
below the cloth there is an example of softbody implemented in java.
Also I have nearly finished 3d soft body in pure c++ without using any
phics engine.

You're right I have to intergate the body's sourface.
It will be doine using Gauss Theorem.

I think that it can be a cool thing in ODE.
I hope You think so too.
Let me know what You think.

Mathew Kula