[ODE] Patch to add a new joint in ODE

Remi Ricard remi.ricard at simlog.com
Mon Apr 9 06:53:57 MST 2007

Hi,

I'm only posting this here to let the developers with svn access know
that there is a new patch.I submitted the patch on the sourceforge website.

The patch add a new joint to ODE.

The new joint is like a slider joint but the bodies are free to rotate
in one direction. The axis of rotation is the same as the slider axis.

The patch include all the modification to ..h and .cpp files.
A simple demo demo_piston.cpp and finally patch for the premake.

This is a patch against the latest trunk code (revision 1173).

The patch was produced with:
cd openode; svn diff joint_piston.patch

Remi