[ODE] Fwd: [ opende-Bugs-1556440 ] Some compiling errors in Microsoft Visual C++ 6

Jason Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 07:45:46 MST 2006

A report of compilation errors in VC6, and a proposal to drop VC6
support. What do folks think about this? Is there a compelling reason
for continuing support for an ancient compiler, or are we just making
more work for ourselves?

FWIW, I don't mind fixing these "errors", but dropping VC6 support
also seems a reasonable position to take.

Jason