[ODE] cylinder plane bug

Jean-Sebastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca
Wed Sep 20 13:50:04 MST 2006

Hello Jon,

> My point is: in ODE, you can get thin walls already through trimeshes or
> through boxes.

I'm sorry for being overly pedantic on this. I understand your point. It's just
that I find it's not explained that way in the docs. They just say that one of
the geom types is a plane and it's defined thus. That's it. They don't say "an
ODE plane is actually a half-space bounded by the plane you define here".

Anyways, I understand your point of view now. Sorry for highjacking this thread
for such a trivial thing...

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay     jean-sebastien.guay at polymtl.ca
                        http://whitestar02.webhop.org/