[ODE] Heightfield2

LR logreg at free.fr
Mon Sep 18 17:38:54 MST 2006

Hi,

Just take the test_cyl sample and replace the //LR section:

#ifdef CYL
  cylbody = dBodyCreate (world);
  dMassSetSphere (&m,1,RADIUS);
  dMassAdjust (&m,WMASS);
  dBodySetMass (cylbody,&m);
  cylgeom = dCreateCylinder(0, RADIUS, WHEELW);
  dGeomSetBody (cylgeom,cylbody);

  //LR
  dMatrix3 mat;
  dRFromAxisAndAngle(mat,1.0f,0.0f,0.0f,M_PI/2.0);
  dGeomSetOffsetRotation(cylgeom,mat);
  //END LR

  dSpaceAdd (space, cylgeom);
#endif